The District Attorney’s Office is looking to recruit prosecutors for multiple positions across the 5th Judicial District, which encompasses – Eagle, Summit, Clear Creek and Lake County’s. Our Mission – To fairly and equitably uphold and enforce the laws of the State of Colorado, and to seek justice in all cases.
The ideal candidate’s will perform legal work in the prosecution of cases in County Court, acting on behalf of the District Attorney and representing the People of the State of Colorado in court proceedings.
Essential Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Handling all aspects of criminal cases including preparing and prosecuting jury and/or bench trials.
- Plea negotiations.
- Motions preparation and presentation.
- Assisting law enforcement.
- Working with victims.
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school.
- Must be admitted to the Colorado Bar or Must be licensed at time position commences
- Submit Cover Letter and Resume with References to email@example.com
- Salary: $68,ooo DOE